27. Flowchart For Setup And Version Control¶
27.1. Step A - Set Up The Software¶
Does the computer you are working on have Python, PyCharm, Arcade, and Git installed?
- No, software is needed to be installed - Go to Setting Up Your System, then continue below.
- Yes, everything is installed - Continue below
27.2. Step B - Get Your Files On The Computer¶
Do you have the folder with all your Python files on your computer?
27.3. Step C - Pull Changes From Other Computers¶
Have you edited your code on another computer?
- Yes - Do Step 2: Pull Changes From The Server then continue below.
- No - Continue
27.4. Step D - Edit Your Programs¶
Next Open Project in Pycharm and edit your program. When you are done, continue to the next step.
27.5. Step E - Commit and Push Your Code¶
Was there any error in pushing your code?
- Yes - Follow the instructions with What If You Can’t Push?
- No - Continue below